take United airlines Business class across the pacific

Some may argue that i'm crazy to take United in business class across the pacific, especially when Air NZ and Qantas offer a far superior product on the same services. But if value for money is what you're after then United has a great product and is well worth a try.

The seat is very comfortable and easy to operate, the PTV, although small, functions better then most AVOD systems being used these days, I've never had trouble sleeping on any of the trans-pacific business class flights, the only complaint i'd have would be the food on offer. I actually find the recline offered far better on my back then that of a lie flat seat, atleast i'm not sliding down the thing whilst trying to sleep.

Upper Deck is very quiet and far more spacious then the lower cabin. I recommend seat 13H, it's my favourite

 

0 comments: