United international Business Seat picture 767



VERY comfy seat. Plenty of room between you and the person next to you, which is always a good thing. The legroom is great, I am 6'1 and could fully extend my legs, though I was in the bulkhead just behind first class. This was a domestic flight, but the aircraft was going on to KIX and many of United's 772 flights between ORD and SFO/LAX are in the international config. Service was about on par with domestic first class service, but was a bit more attentive. I found the chairs VERY easy to sleep in, and I don't agree with the previous PTV comment. The PTVs weren't small at all, lying fully reclined and angling the TV towards me I could perfectly see everything. I fail to see how someone could have trouble viewing those PTVs. This seat may not have the most electronics, but if you want to travel in comfort, I recommend an upgrade to business.

 

0 comments: